For 4 people
Duration: 45 minutes
- 1 white asparagus
- 500 g firm-fleshed potatoes
- sprigs of parsley
- 180 g butter at room temperature
- 3 egg yolks at room temperature
- 2 tbsp. white wine at room temperature
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 cod fillets
- 120 g brown shrimps
1. Peel the potatoes and asparagus. Remove the fibrous base from the asparagus. Cut the potatoes into quarters and pour them into the cooking basket. Season the cod fillets with salt and pepper and place them in the flat steaming basket. Salt the asparagus and place them in the deep steaming basket. Pour 800 ml of water into the blender bowl, place the cooking basket with the potatoes in the blender bowl and cover it with the deep steaming basket with the asparagus. Put the lid on and steam for 15 minutes/steam. After 6 minutes, add the flat steam basket with the fish and continue steaming. Then keep the potatoes, fish and asparagus warm.
2. For the sauce, melt the butter in the blender bowl for 6 minutes/70 °C/speed 2. Pour it into a bowl and let the mixer bowl cool down. Place the mixer in the mixing bowl. Pour the egg yolks and wine into the mixer bowl and whisk for 6 minutes/80 °C/speed 3. After 3 minutes, gradually pour in the slightly cooled butter. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the asparagus, cod and potatoes on the plates. Add a little sauce and garnish with prawns and a sprig of parsley.
Serve your dish with the Letzenberg Riesling, they go very well with each other.