Salad for 4 people
- 120 g white rice
- 3 tomatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 can of peas
- 1 can of corn
- 2 Frankfurt sausages
- 4 eggs
- 8 black olives
- 10 sprigs of chives
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- salt, freshly ground pepper
1. Cook your rice, making sure it remains slightly crunchy. Drain it and leave it to cool, then put it in a large bowl.
2. Wash the carrots and cut them into julienne. Drain the peas and corn. Dice the tomatoes and slice the frankfurters. Add to the rice and set aside. Mix the vinegar with the salt, add the oil, mustard and pepper. Mix well and pour the dressing over the salad.
3. Cook the eggs in boiling water for about 10 minutes, until they are cooked hard. Peel them and cut them into quarters. Add them to the top of the salad.
4. Decorate your salad, if you wish, with the black olives and chives and chill for a few minutes.
5. According to your taste prepare your personalized skewers, they can be made of fruit, sausages or shrimps. Let your imagination run wild!
Taste it all with our Alsace rosé.