For 8 people
Cooking time 30 to 40min
100g of flour
100g of sugar
100g of butter
1/2 sachet of baking powder
2 tsp of cinnamon
1. To start this recipe of soft apple cake, anticipate the cooking by preheating the oven th.6 (180°C).
2. Peel and dice the apples, remembering to remove the seeds and hard center parts.
3. In a bowl, beat the whole eggs and sugar by hand with a whisk or electric mixer, then add the melted butter, flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth.
4. When the dough is ready, add the apple pieces and mix them into the dough.
5. Butter a cake pan or choose a silicone baking pan and place the mixture in it.
6. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes. Let cool for a few moments and serve your soft apple cake alone or with a red fruit coulis.