For 4 people
Rest time 2 to 3 hours
For the dough :
400 g flour
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
2/3 of a sachet of baking powder
75 g sugar
20 cl thick cream
1 pinch of salt
1. Put the flour, salt, sugar, yeast in a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the beaten eggs and heavy cream.
3. Work the whole like a pie dough then let it rest for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Spread the dough, cut strips with a roulette wheel, and make shapes according to your taste (rhombuses, squares, rounds, etc.).
5. Finally, plunge the doughnuts into a hot frying bath and finish by sprinkling them with powdered sugar.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)