For 4 people
Cooking time 10min
Moderately difficult recipe
Star decor and mounting
- Rehydrate your gelatin by putting it in a bowl of cold water.
- Meanwhile, simmer half of the passion fruit puree in a saucepan and pour in the sugar.
- When the mash is hot, add the squeezed gelatin. Then, off the heat, complete with the rest of the passion fruit puree and set aside in the fridge for 30 min. Block in the freezer in an insert mold.
- Whip the egg whites using an electric mixer or a Kitchenaid food processor . Pour in the sugar as it rains in 2 batches to help the whipped cream to rise.
- Then, in a houndstooth , sift the other ingredients before adding to white sugar.
- Then pour the preparation onto a baking sheet and smooth with a spatula to about 1 cm thick.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 190 °.
- Finally, detail a bottom of about 25 x 6 cm.
- Mix the dry ingredients. Then add the cold butter cut into cubes and mix with your hands to obtain a sandy texture.
- Spread your dough, which will have a crumble texture, on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 160 ° C.
- Heat the white chocolate and add the streusel obtained previously.
- Then, spread a thin layer on the dacquoise and set aside in the fridge for the biscuit to set.
- Rehydrate the gelatin in a bowl of cold water
- Heat half of the lychee puree with the sugar in a saucepan until it simmers.
- Then add the rehydrated and squeezed gelatin and mix.
- Off the heat, complete with the rest of the mash and stir again.
- In a bowl, whip the liquid cream into a soft whipped cream.
- Then, when the puree is at 24-25 °, incorporate the whipped cream with a flexible spatula.
- Reserve in the fridge the time to make the star pattern.
- Melt the white chocolate in a saucepan and add the yellow coloring to it until you reach the color you want. Use gel or liquid dye.
- Then spray glitter in the impression with the pearlescent spray.
- Pour the colored white chocolate into the patterned imprint and smooth to the level with a spatula. Reserve 5 minutes in the fridge.
- Once the chocolate has started to crystallize but is still soft, then place the impression in the log holder.
- Then pour lychee mousse up to 1/3. Place in the freezer for 5 min. During this time, unmold your passion insert.
- Place the insert in the lychee mousse (placing it in the freezer prevents the insert from sinking to the bottom if your mousse is too liquid). Then complete with lychee mousse up to about 2cm from the top.
- Finally, finish with your biscuit, the dacquoise side towards you and press gently to bring up the foam on the sides.
- Add more mousse if necessary up to the mold. Finally, film on contact and reserve in the freezer overnight.