For 6 people
Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 2 min
- 500 g of ripe and well-flavoured strawberries (300 g of strawberry pulp)
- 125 g caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6.5 cl of water
- ice cream maker
- 1 saucepan
- 1 Chinese
- 1 salad bowl
1) Make a syrup with water and sugar, stir to melt the sugar and boil for 2 minutes. Let cool.
2) Rinse, stalk the strawberries. Mix them and then pass them through a fine Chinese to remove the seeds.
3) Mix the syrup and lemon juice with the fruit puree.
4) Pour into the ice-cream maker and leave to set for at least 2 hours.
5) Arrange the sorbet balls on the serving plates surrounded by red fruits.
THE LITTLE PLUS
Serve in a wine glass while filling with Crémant rosé.