For 4 people
Preparation 10 min
- 4 slices of farmhouse bread
- 2 Burrata
- 2 Green asparagus bunch
- 2 tbsp. Pine nuts
- 4 Quail eggs
- 2 Round radish
- 4 tbsp. Olive oil
1. Break the woody bases of your green asparagus. Peel them lightly. Plunge them into a pan of boiling salted water and cook them for 4 minutes. Refresh them immediately to keep their bright green colour. Place them on absorbent paper.
2. Wash your round radish and then pass it through the mandolin to make thin slices.
3. Lightly toast your slices of farmhouse bread.
4. Gild your pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan without fat on a very high heat, taking care to stir constantly.
5. Fry your green asparagus in 1 tablespoon of oil for 2 minutes over very high heat.
6. Plunge your quail eggs into a small saucepan filled with boiling water and cook them for 4 minutes. Refresh them and then peel them carefully.
7. Spread a thick layer of burrata on your toast.
8. Garnish with green asparagus, pine nuts, quail eggs and thin slices of radish.
9. Drizzle a drizzle of olive oil over the whole thing. Season with salt and pepper.
Tip : Sprinkle your crostini with a few drops of balsamic vinegar.