For 6 persons
Preparation 30 min
- 500 g strawberries
- 10 speculoos
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 250 g mascarpone
1 pinch of vanilla powder
1. Wash and remove the stems from the strawberries. Set aside 6 for decoration.
2. Cut the rest into small pieces.
3. Set aside.
4. Coarsely crumble the speculoos in a bowl. Set aside.
5. Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture whitens.
6. Add the vanilla and mascarpone and whisk to blend.
7. Beat the egg whites until stiff. Gently fold them into the previous mixture.
8. For the dressing (preferably use individual dessert cups) :
9. Place a layer of strawberries at the bottom of the cup, add 1 layer of mascarpone cream and sprinkle with speculoos. Set aside.
10. Add a layer of strawberries, then a layer of mascarpone cream.
11. Set aside in a cool place for 2 hours.
12. Slice the reserved strawberries into strips and place them on the cups just before serving.