For 4 people
For the dough :
- 225 g wheat flour T55
- 125 ml warm water
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- càc de sel
- 2/3 bag of dried baking powder
For the filling :
- Homemade tomato sauce
- 1 mozzarella
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Grated cheese
- Some fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Italian spices
1. Place all pizza dough ingredients in the food processor bowl until it is soft and elastic. You can also knead by hand until you always get the same consistency. Once the dough is formed, put it in a salad bowl, cover it with a cloth and let rise about 1h30 at room temperature.
2. After this time, turn the dough dough over the lightly floured work surface. Expel the air from the dough and flatten the dough, either by hand or with a rolling pin, but leave the edges a little thicker.
3. Gently place the dough on a baking sheet. Let rise for 15 minutes, always in a temperate place and garnish.
4. Preheat your oven to 220°C (th.7-8).
5. Cover your pizza with homemade tomato sauce. Add the oregano and arrange the cherry tomatoes in half, then the pieces of mozzarella. Sprinkle with the cheese.
6. Bake for 8 minutes.
7. When you leave the oven, add a few fresh basil leaves for decoration. Serve immediately !