For 4 people
- 4 lamb mice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 onion
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, salt
1) The night before prepare a marinade with honey, thyme, rosemary, 3 tablespoons of olive oil and marinate your lamb mice overnight.
2) Fry the onion cut into thin slices in a cast iron casserole dish over high heat with a little olive oil.
3) Add the lamb mice and the rest of the marinade and brown them on all sides.
4) Pour half a glass of water, cover and simmer for 2 hours on low heat, turning the meat over from time to time.
5) Serve your lamb mice hot with shot apples or mashed Jerusalem artichokes.