Cooking time: 15 minutes
Rest time: 20 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Rack of lamb: 1 (about 400g)
- Herbes de provence : 3 pinches
- Oil: 20 Ml
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°.
2. Rub the rack of lamb with the dried Provencal herbs, pressing them well so that they stick to the meat.
3. Salt the meat on both sides and sear it in a frying pan with a little olive oil.
4. Place the rack of lamb on a baking tray.
5. Put in a hot oven for about 15 minutes (rare cooking).
6. Leave to rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.
7. Return to the oven for 3 minutes.
8. Cut into single, double or simply cut in half.
9. Serve with fleur de sel.
The rack of lamb goes perfectly with seasonal vegetables.